fredag 13 mars 2015

Friends and freetime

As I mentioned in my previous post I live with my two best friends, so we spend a lot of our time together. We're usually working out or studying on a daily basses so we can be free on weekends, then we can go to partys or go shopping. I shop. A lot. But not the girly girly stuff, not pink, dresses or skirts. More sneakers, jackets and T-shirts.


As work out I go to the gym or boxing. It's just Bella and I who are boxing, it is two hours pas three days a week and the other days we are at the gym. They have it inside as well as outside and a big running track, so if it's not to hot we often work out outside. Sadly we're almost never swimming in the sea although we live in California, but I love to just sit and look out or read a book wile I listen to the waves crashing against the cliffs. 
  
Last weekend we got a spontaneous idea to bicycle out to the woods and go hiking 10 miles and bike back. We are often coming up with ideas like that, and just do it. It's fun when you're not planing and see how it goes, it gives a little kick-ich. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar