torsdag 5 mars 2015

Me and my family

Hello guys!
My first post on the blog, so I'm gonna tell you a little about me and my family. I am 20 years old and have just moved out from my parents house and am now living in an apartment in California with my two best friends, Bella and Lavana. Bella is twenty as well as me, Lavana is only nineteen but very clever. All three of us are studying to become lawyers at Stanford University. I'm so happy I came in there, I have dreamed about it since I was a little kid. But not everything is about school of course, we work out a lot too. According to me the greatest thing in the world is when you have loud music in your headphones and the sun is on it's way down so it's stil warm but not superhot and you are running on the beach along the sea. Or without headphones early in the morning so almost no one is up yet. Perfect.
       Okey over to my family. Besides me are we four, mom, dad, my big sister Emma and my big brother Erik. They are still living in Sweden but come to visit every now and then. My sister and I are very close and love to hang out, we are often with her friends. She is a photographer but is studying at the same time. My mom and dad still lives in our childhood home so it's nice to come home, although I live in a paradise.

That have to be all for tonight, goodnight!

Glimmer

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar